Wood floor restorer is a product you need to keep wood floor beautiful, and Rejuvenate Wood Floor Restorer is so far one of the best products to do it. The product helps sealing cracks and dents in the wood floor, reducing risk damage from bumps, moisture, dust, and other factors. However, even with great product, you still need to know the best way to use it.
Tips to Use Rejuvenate Wood Floor Restorer
Using Rejuvenate Wood Floor Restorer is quite straightforward; you can just clean and prep the floor with wood floor cleaner from the same brand and follow the instructions. However, there are some tips to make the result better, such as:
- Make sure to apply the coat in same direction, and just one layer of coat at a time (let it dry for 1 hour before applying the next coat).
- Apply the coat by following the wood floor grains.
- When you have to move furniture, lift it so the legs do not get dragged on the floor.
- Use microfiber bonnet to apply the coat for better result. Wash the bonnet directly after using.
- Use Rejuvenate Shine Refresher afterward for better shine.
While these tips are wood floor, you can also use the product for other floor types such as tile, marble, and laminated floors.
What Not to Do When Restoring Wood Floor
There are some things you should not do when applying Rejuvenate Wood Floor Restorer. For example, never use vacuum cleaner and other heated appliances on top of floor that has just been coated with Rejuvenate product. You should also never leave the bottle opened without protective layer on the floor or other surface, since it will leave stain (use something to cover the surface before you put the bottle, and always close it). Also, never apply the coat on floor that is not swept and prepped, and never apply the second coat before the first one dries.
By following the right steps, your Rejuvenate Wood Floor Restorer will give the best result.